Don’t miss this opportunity to meet eight (8) Environmental Regulators! This is your unique chance to ask some great questions and engage in real discussion with our willing participants!
This will be just one of the thoughtfully constructed sessions at this year’s 2018 Workshop! Register Now!
The Regulators List:
- British Columbia Environmental Assessment Office – Kate Haines – Manager of Policy and Legislation, EA Process and Communications (will be present earlier in the day but not for 3:15 pm round-table session)
- BC Ministry of the Environment – Leon Gaber – Project Director
- City of Burnaby – Simone Rousseau – Manager, Environmental Services
- City of Richmond – Kimberly Armour, B.Sc., M.A. – Environmental Coordinator
- City of Vancouver – TBA – Environmental Protection Officer
- Emergency Management BC (EMBC) – Andrew Giles – Program Manager, Disaster Mitigation
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Pacific Region – Alain (Al) Magnan – Regulatory Review Manager, Fisheries Protection Program