The Science Advisory Board for Contaminated Sites (SABCS) is hosting our 9th Annual SABCS Workshop and Conference on September 25 and 26 respectively.
Registration for the 9th Annual SABCS Workshop & Conference on Contaminated Sites is now open! The workshop is on September 25, 2019, and the theme this year is” Adapting Contaminated Sites Management to a Changing Climate”. The conference on the following day, September 26, 2019, comprises presentations related to investigation, remediation, risk assessment, risk management and/or regulation of contaminated sites. This year, with generous support from McCue Engineering Contractors as the host, a mixer will be held at 5:00 p.m. after the conference on the 26th with complimentary appetizers.Registration Link: https://events.eply.com/9thSABCS
September 25th Workshop:
- This year’s theme is “Adapting Contaminated Sites Management to a Changing Climate”.
- It will be held in the Earl and Jennie Lohn Policy Room, SFU Harbourside Centre at 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
- The workshop abstract is posted on our website: www.sabcs.chem.uvic.ca.
September 26th Conference:
- As in the past, SABCS wishes to provide a complimentary registration for the Sept 26th conference to a representative of EMA. Once decided, please let us know who will attend.
- We have released our Call for Abstracts for the conference (attached). The Call for Abstracts closes on June 14 this year and it is also posted on the SAB websitewww.sabcs.chem.uvic.ca.
- The conference venue is being finalized, but will be at 500 Granville Street or at 515 West Hastings Street.
- We also are offering sponsorship opportunities. Further information about sponsorship can be found in the attached document or obtained from the conference co-chairs: myself (Zahra Pirani at email@example.com) or Marc Apduhan at firstname.lastname@example.org.