Save the date: April 26, 2023 from 12 – 1 PM
Location: Online Webinar (link will be sent to registrants the week of the session)
Have you read articles about high-profile court cases, legislative change and intense discourse related to cumulative effects and been left to wonder how does this affect the work you do? Have you ever felt like the dialogue on cumulative effects quickly become marred in nuances and details, and wished someone would clear up the fog? Join One-Eighty Consulting Vice President, Carmen Holschuh and Transportation Investment Corporation Director – Environment and Regulatory Affairs, Darcy Paslawski, for an engaging discussion about cumulative effects and the practice of cumulative effects assessment. During this 1-hr session, they will touch on the following learning objectives:
· What are cumulative effects and what is cumulative effects assessment?
· How are cumulative effects determined, analyzed, and assessed?
· Why is cumulative effects assessment done?
· Who uses information from cumulative effects assessment?
· What is the regulatory context for cumulative effects assessment?
· What are the current events and trends in cumulative effects assessment?