- July 19, 2012
1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come join other EMA of BC members for 18 holes of golf followed by dinner, prizes, music and more fun. Don’t miss the greatest networking event of the summer.
$5000 Hole-in-One Contest is back! – The Investors Group Hole-in-One Contest of 2010 was such a blast that we want to bring it back this year. BUT – we need 50 players to qualify for holding the contest, so this year, bring a colleague and your best swing for a chance to win $5000! Even if you don’t sink the Hole in 1, you can enter Investors Group’s related draw for an expense-paid Grand Prize trip for 2 for two days and nights at the Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia USA!!! Rules for the Hole-in-One contest can be found here and those for the Grand Prize Swing Away – Contest .
Time: Tee off at 1:04 pm, dinner at 6:30 pm
Location: Country Meadows Golf Course, 8482 No. 6 Road, Richmond
Registration: The members’ rate is $60, including green fees. Cart rental is optional and is not included. Advance registration is limited to the first 50 respondents from member-firm employees, and priority will be given to those who pay in advance using PayPal. If your company’s membership is expired, you must renew your membership from the EMA of BC website homepage prior to registering for the tournament.
The following golf tournament sponsorship opportunities* are available:
1. Green Fees – Sponsor the green fees for the entire event (approximately $2,000) or a portion (e.g. $10 per player = $500).
2. Basic Dinner – Sponsor the BBQ burger dinner (approximately $950). This sponsor presents the tournament prizes.
3. Dinner Upgrade – Upgrade the dinner from BBQ burger to steak and salmon (approximately $750). This sponsor awards the door prizes.
4. Dinner Beverages – Sponsor wine or beer (approximately $500).
5. Hotdogs and Beer – Sponsor the hotdogs and beer at the 10th tee (approximately $525).
6. Live Music and Drinks – Sponsor live music and/or drinks for golfers who have completed the course, prior to dinner (approximately $300 each).
7. Golf Balls and Tees – Sponsor the golf balls and tees (approximately $300).
8. Trophies – Sponsor the tournament trophies (approximately $200).
9. Water and Snack – Sponsor water and a snack (e.g. granola bar) for golfers at the start of the course (approximately $200).
10. Tournament Prizes – Sponsor prizes for the tournament.
- Sponsor‘s “Name your Contest” – offer a high-value prize (e.g. full set of premium clubs or a vacation). Contest rules and value will be determined by the sponsor (subject to EMA approval of course). Example – 18th hole Chip-In.
- Four special prizes awarded for men’s and women’s closest to pin and long drive. Value will be determined by the sponsor.
- Balls, tees, shirts, bags, first-aid kits, and other small prizes. Value to be determined by the sponsor.
* Cost estimates are based on 50 participants, including taxes and gratuities, and may vary.
Additional gifts provided for door prizes would be greatly appreciated. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.